Wednesday 23 May 2012

When The Angle Shook The Tree


Ibrahim bin Al-Mothaari Al-Khayyat narrated from Ahmad bin Mohammad bin Saeed Al-Rafaa Al-Baghdadi, from Ahmad bin Aleel, from Abdullah bin Dawud Al-Ansari, from Musa bin Ali Al- Qorashi, from Qanbar bin Ahmad bin Qanbar, from his father, from his grandfather Qanbar the servant of Ali bin Abi Taleb, from Kaab bin Noufel, from Bilal bin Hamama, who said: 

The Prophet came to the people one day and his face was beaming like the moon.

So Abdul Rahman Al-‘Awf asked the Prophet, “Why is your face beaming like this?” The Prophet replied: 

I received good news from Allah about my brother and my cousin and my daughter.  Allah married Ali to Fatema and he ordered Rizwan (the Keeper of Paradise) to shake the tree of Touba.  Rizwan shook the tree, and for every lover of my family, one leaf fell from the tree.  Then Rizwan gave each one of the leaves to an angel that was made of light. 

On the Day of Judgement, these angels will call and say ‘O lovers of Ali bin Abi Taleb, come and collect your belongings.’ So all those who love my family and I will receive a leaf. 

These leaves are the passes that save people from Hell; they are given to people as a reward for loving Ali bin Abi Taleb and Fatema, my daughter, and their sons. 

(Ref :Bihar Al-Anwar V27 P117 H96. Ghayatol maram P586 H85. Tarikh Baghdad V4 P210 H1897. Osd Al-Ghabah V1 P206 )

No comments:

Post a Comment