Wednesday 23 May 2012

Those Who Deny This Are Kafers


Mohammad bin Abdillah bin Ubadillah bin  Bohloul Al-Mawali narrated from Mohammad bin Hasan, from Isa bin Mihran, from Ubaidullah bin Musa, from Khalid bin Tahman Al-Khaffaf, from Saad bin Jonada Al-Awfi, from Zaid bin Arqam, from Abi Saeed Al-Khodri, who said: 

The Messenger of Allah said, “Ali bin Abi Taleb is the Master of Arabs.” So the people asked the Prophet, “Are you not the Master of Arabs?” 

The Prophet replied: I am the Master of human beings and Ali is the Master of Arabs.  Allah loves those who love Ali and follow him, and (Allah) guides them to the right path. Allah makes those who hate Ali and those who fight him deaf and blind.   

Ali’s HAQQ is my HAQQ, and following him is following me, except that there is no prophet after me.  Those who abandon him abandon me, and those who abandon me abandon Allah.

I am the city of knowledge and Ali is the door of the city. How is it possible for anyone to be guided to Paradise except through this door? Ali is the best human being.  Those who deny this are Kafers.

(Ref :Ghayatol Maram P543 H30. Amaali Al-Sadouq P317 H11. Amaali of Tousi V2 P45 h21. Bihar Al-Anwar V40 P200 H2. )

No comments:

Post a Comment