Sunday 6 May 2012

Following Maula Ali (as) is Wajib



Abul Qassem Jaafar bin Mohammad Al-Qulaweyh narrated from Ali bin Husain, from Ali bin Ibrahim, from his father, from Ahmad bin Mohammad, from Mohammad bin Fuz’ail, from Thabet bin Abi Hamza, from Ali bin Husain(4th Imam), from his father, from the Commander of the Believers, who said: 

The Messenger of Allah said: 

Allah has made it incumbent upon you to follow my command and he has forbidden you from disobeying me.  He has made it Wajib on you to follow my orders and to obey Ali bin Abi Taleb after me.

He is my brother, my minister, and he inherits all of my knowledge.He is from me and I am from him.  Loving him is IMAN (faith) and hating him is KUFR (disbelief).  Beware!  Of whomsoever I am their MOWLA (Master), Ali is their MOWLA. 

Ali and I are the fathers of this nation.  Those who disobey their fathers will be gathered with Nuh’s son on the Day of Judgement.

Nuh told his son, “ O son ride with us and don't be from the Kafers. (His son replied) I will resort to a mountain." (11:42-43)

Then the Prophet said, “O Allah, support those who support Ali, disappoint those who disappoint him, befriend his friends, and be the enemy of his enemies.” 

Then the Prophet started to cry.  The Muhajerin (Immigrants of Mecca)  and Ansar (supporters from Medina) who were sitting around him all cried.  After that, three groups of people (from among the Muhajerin and Ansar) stood up and bade farewell to the Prophet.

(Ref: Bihar Volume 26 Page 263 Hadees No 48)

No comments:

Post a Comment