Thursday 3 May 2012

Allah's Successor


Abul Hasan Ali bin Ahmad bin Motawyh Al-Makri narrated from Ahmad bin Mohammad, from Mohammad bin Ali, from Ali bin Uthman, from Mohammad bin Furat, from Mohammad bin Ali Al-Baqir (5th Imam), from his father (4th Imam), from his grandfather Husain bin Ali, from his father, the Commander of the Believers, who said: 

The Messenger of Allah said:

Ali bin Abi Taleb is Allah’s successor and my successor.  He is Allah’s decisive proof and he is my decisive proof.  He is Allah’s door (the route to Allah) and he is my door.  He is Allah’s chosen one and my chosen one.  

Allah loves him and I love him.  He is Allah’s love and he is my love.  He is Allah’s sword and my sword.  He is my brother, my companion, my minister, and my guardian.  Those who love him love me, and those who hate him hate me.  

His friends are my friends, and his enemies are my enemies.  He is my daughter’s husband and his sons are my sons.  His war is my war, his words are my words, and his orders are my orders.  

He is the master of all the successors of the prophets.  He is the best of my nation.  He is the master of all the people after me.

(Ref: Bihar Volume 26 Page 263 hadees No.47)

No comments:

Post a Comment