Monday 7 May 2012

When angels want to praise Allah ??????


Abu Abdillah Mohammad bin Ali bin Zanjoweyh narrated from Mohammad bin Jaafar, from Jaafar bin Salama, from Ibrahim bin Mohammad, from Abu Ghassan, from Yahya bin Salama, from his father, from Abi Edris, from Mosayyeb, from the Commander of the Believers, who said:

I swear to Allah that the Messenger of Allah made me the successor of his nation. Therefore, I am Allah’s decisive proof after the Prophet, and I swear that following me is mandatory on the inhabitants of the heavens as it is on the inhabitants of earth.  

When angels want to praise Allah they talk about my qualities. 

O people!  Follow me and I will guide you to the path of righteousness.  Do not go right or left because you will get lost. 

I am the heir of your Prophet and his successor. I am the Imam of the pious and the believers; I am their commander and their Master.  I will lead my Shia to Paradise and my enemies to Hell. I am Allah’s sword on His enemies and I am His mercy on His friends.

I am the owner of the Prophet’s Pool (Pool of Kawthar) and I carry his flag.I have his position and I have his right of intercession. Me, Hasan, Husain, and the nine sons of Husain, are Allah’s successors in His land.  

We are the only ones trustworthy of His revelation.  We are the Imams of Muslims after the Prophet and we are Allah’s decisive proofs on His creatures.

(Ref : Ghayatol Maram Page 18 Hadees No. 14) 

No comments:

Post a Comment