Monday 21 May 2012

A Present From Allah (s.w.t.)


Abul Hasan Ahmad bin Al-Hasan Al-Dhahhak Al-Razi narrated from Hamza bin Abdillah Al- Maleki, from Abdullah bin Mohammad Rasmoweyh, from Ibn Harma, from Anas bin Malik, who said:

The Messenger of Allah asked me to saddle his mule, so I did.  Then the Prophet rode and I followed him.  When we arrived at the house of the Commander of the Believers, the Prophet asked me to saddle Ali’s mule, so I did.

The Prophet and Ali …rode together and I was following them until they came to a green and beautiful land.  Then a white cloud covered them so I went closer and I heard a loud voice saying:

“ASSALAAMU ALAIKUMA WA RAHMATULLAH WA BARAKATU.” 

They answered the Salaam.  Then Jibraeel came down, and then I could no longer see them. Then when Jibraeel went back up, I saw the Prophet call Ali.  

The Prophet gave Ali an apple that had the following statement written on it with the power of Allah, “This is a present from the Predominant Lord to his WALI, Ali bin Abi Taleb.”

(Ref : Madinatol Ma'ajiz Page No. 61 Hadees No. 132)

No comments:

Post a Comment