Monday 21 May 2012

O Salman........


Abul Tayyeb Mohammad bin Husain Al-Teimali narrated from Ali bin Abbas, from Bakkar bin Ahmad, from Nasr bin Muzahim, from Ziyad bin Al-Monthir, from Al-Monthir, from Salamaan (the Farsi), who said:

The Messenger of Allah said:

O Salaman!  Those who love Fatema, my daughter, will be with me in Paradise, and those who hate her will be in Hell.

O Salaman!  The love of Fatema will be beneficial in one hundred difficult instances.  The least difficult of these instances will be at the time of death, in the grave, at the scale, the gathering of people on the Day of Judgement, the bridge, the display (of your book), and the calculation.

I am pleased with those with whom Fatema is pleased, and Allah is pleased with those with whom I am pleased. I am angry with those with whom Fatema is angry, and Allah is angry with those with whom I am angry.

Woe unto those who are unjust to her and to her husband, the Commander of the Believers. Woe unto those who are unjust to her Shia and to her progeny.

(Ref : Bihar Volume 27 Page 116 Hadees No.94)

No comments:

Post a Comment