Sunday 6 May 2012

The glorified leader of the believers


Mohammad bin Abdillah bin Ubaidillah narrated from Mohammad bin Qassem, from Abbad bin Ya’qoub, from Amr bin Abi Al-Meqdam, from his father, from Saeed bin Jubair, from Ibn Abbas, who said:

The Messenger of Allah said:

I swear to Allah, who has sent me as a Warner and a Guide, that the Throne of Allah did not settle, the universes did not start moving, and the heavens and the planets were not created until after Allah wrote on them:

LA ILAHA ILLALLAH. 
MOHAMMADUN RASULLULLAH. 
ALIYUN WALIYULLAH. 

Then the Prophet explained what Allah told him, in His own voice: Allah said, “O Mohammed”

I replied, “LABBAYK WA SAADAYK.”

Allah said: I am Mahmoud and you are Mohammad.  I derived your name from mine and I made you superior to all of My creatures.  Assign your brother, Ali, to be a flag for My slaves to guide them to My religion.

O Mohammad!  I have made the believers the chosen ones, and I have made Ali their commander.  Therefore, I curse those who give commands to Ali and I torture those who disobey him.  But those who follow him, I will bring them closer to Me.

O Mohammad!  I have made Ali the Imam of Muslims.  Those who proclaim to precede him, I disgrace them.  I imprison those who disobey him. I have made Ali the master of all of the successors, and I have made him the glorified leader of the believers. He is My decisive proof on My entire creation.

(Ref : Bihar Volume 27 Page No.8 Hadees No.26)

No comments:

Post a Comment