Monday 21 May 2012

What Allah (s.w.t.) said to The Angels


Mohammad bin Ali bin Faz'l al-Zayyat narrated from Husain bin Mohammad, from Hasan bin Rabi' Al Majshoni, from Ismail bin aban Al - warraq, from Ghiyath bin Ibrahim, from Jaffar bin Mohammad , from his father from Ali bin Husain, from his father who said:

The Messenger of Allah said: 

Jibraeel came to him one morning, very happy and cheerful. So the Prophet asked, “Why you are so happy?” 
Jibraeel replied, “How can I not be happy after seeing how Allah honoured you and your brother, the Imam of your nation, Ali bin Abi Taleb?”


The Prophet asked , "How did Allah honour the Imam of my nation (Ali bin Abi Taleb) and I?

Jibraeel replied:

Last night Allah (s.w.t.) boasted about Ali (as) worshiping Him to His angels and to those who carry His Throne. He told them, Look at My decisive proof  (Ali bin Abi Taleb) in My land after My Prophet. Look at how he kneels with his forehead on the ground for Me out of humility. I take you (angels and the carriers of the Throne) as witnesses that he is the Imam and the master of My creation."

(Ref : Ghayatol Maram P214 H24.)

No comments:

Post a Comment