Monday 21 May 2012

If They Do Not Initiate, I Will Do It...


Ali bin Abi Hamza narrated from jaafar bin Mohammad (6th Imam), from his father, from Ali bin Husain, from his father, from the Commander of the Believers, from The Messenger of Allah who said:

Jibraeel told me that Allah says:

Those who testify, “There is no Allah but Me: Mohammad is My slave and My Messenger; Ali bin Abi Taleb is My Caliph; and his sons are My Decisive proofs,” I will allow them to enter My Paradise with My mercy.

I will save them from Hell with My forgiveness.  They will be My neighbours, and I will honour them.  I will give them My complete grace and I will make them among the special and chosen ones.

If they call Me, I will respond.  If they pray to Me, I will answer them.  If they ask Me (anything), I will grant it to them.  If they do not initiate (coming to Me), I will initiate (it).  If they commit mistakes, I will have mercy on them.

If they run from Me, I will invite them to Myself.  If they come back to Me, I will accept them.  If they knock on My door, I will open it.

And those who do not testify that, “There is no Allah except Me,” or do testify that, but do not testify that “Mohammad is My slave and My Messenger,” or do testify that, but do not testify that “Ali bin Abi Taleb is My Caliph,” or do testify that, but do not testify that “the Imams from his sons are My Decisive proofs,” they (those who do not testify completely) do not believe in My blessings.  They disrespect Me.  They are Kafers, and they do not believe in My signs, My books, or My messengers.

If they come to Me, I will hide Myself from them.  If they ask Me (anything), I will not grant it.  If they call Me, I will not hear their call.  If they pray to Me, I will ignore them.  If they want Me, I will disappoint them.  And this is their punishment from Me, and I am not unjust to My creation.

(Ref :Ihtijaaj Al-Tabrasi V1 P88 )

No comments:

Post a Comment