Thursday 10 May 2012

When Adam (a) Sneezed


Abu Mohammad Harun bin Musa Al-Tal’akbari narrated from Abdul Aziz bin Abdillah, from Jaafar bin Mohammad, from Abdul Karim, from Qimaz Al-‘Attar Abu Qamar, from Ahmad bin Mohammad bin Al-Walid, from Rabee’ Ibn Al-Jarah, from Aamash, from Abi Wael, from Abdullah bin Masoud, who said: 

The Messenger of Allah said: 

When Allah created Adam and blew from His soul to Adam’s body, Adam sneezed and said, “Alhamdulillah.”  

So Allah sent a revelation to him and said, “You praised Me, My slave.  I swear by My Glory and Magnificence that if it was not for two slaves I would not have created you.”  

Adam asked, “My Lord, are they from me?  

Allah replied, “Yes. O Adam, raise your head and look up.” 

Adam raised his head and saw (the following) written on the Throne of Allah: 

There is no god except Allah: Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah, he is the Prophet of Mercy and Ali is the decisive proof of Allah. Those who know Ali’s HAQQ (right) are clean and pure (from all that is corrupt), and those who deny his HAQQ are cursed and will be the failures. 

I swear by My honour that I take those who obey him to Paradise, even if they disobey Me; and I swear by My honour that I take those who disobey him to Hell, even if they obey Me.”

(Ref: Bihar Volume 68 Page 130 Hadees No.61) 

No comments:

Post a Comment