Monday 7 May 2012

Allah (s.w.t.)'s Light In the Land


Ahmad bin Mohammad bin Ayyoub Al-Hafez narrated from Ahmad bin Ziyad, from Ali bin Ibrahim, from his father, from Rayyan bin Salt, who said: 

I heard Ali bin Musa Al-Redha say: 
I heard Musa bin Jaafar say: 
I heard Jaafar bin Mohammad say: 
I heard Mohammad bin Ali say: 
I heard Ali bin Husain say: 
I heard Husain bin Ali say: 
I heard Ali, the Commander of the Believers say: 
I heard the Messenger of Allah say: 
I heard Jibraeel say: 
I heard Allah say: 

Ali bin Abi Taleb is My decisive proof on My creatures.  He is My light in My land and he is the trustworthy caretaker of My knowledge.  I will not allow those who know him to enter Hell, even if they disobey Me.  And I will not allow those who deny him to enter Paradise, even if they obey Me.

(Ref: Bihar Volume 27 Page 116 Hadees No.91) 

No comments:

Post a Comment