Wednesday 20 June 2012

How the Angels Get Close To Allah (s.w.t.)


The chief scholar Abu Mohammad Hasan bin Husain bin Babeweyh narrated from his uncle Mohammad bin Hasan, from his father Hasan bin Husain, from his uncle Abu Jaafar Mohammad bin Ali bin Husain. from his father, from Ahmad bin Mohammad bin Yahya Al-Attar, from his father, from Mohammad bin Abdul Jabbar, from Abi Ahmad Al-Azdi, from Abaan bin Othman, from Abaan bin Taghlob, from ‘Ikramah, from Ibn Abbas, from the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.w.), who said:

Allah (s.w.t.)  made me and Ali bin AbiTaleb (as)  brothers and Allah (s.w.t.)  married Ali  (as) to my daughter (sa)  on top of the seven skies with all of the high-ranked angels as witnesses.

And Allah (s.w.t.) made Ali  (as) my successor and caliph. Ali  (as) is from me and I am from Ali (as) . Those who love him love me, and those who hate him hate me. Even the angels get closer to Allah (s.w.t.)  by increasing their love for Ali (as) .

(Amanli of Sadouq 108, 223)

No comments:

Post a Comment