Thursday 7 June 2012

Tree From Paradise & Tree From Hell


The scholar Abu Abdillah Mohammad bin Shahriyar narrated from Abu Abdillah Mohammad bin Mohammad Al-Barasi, from Mohammad bin Ali bin Mohammad Al-Qurashi, from AbulQasemJaafar bin Mohammad bin Omar Al-Ahmasi, from Abu IJbaid bin Katheer Al-Helali Al-Tammar, from Yahya bin Musawer, from Abilarood, from AbiJaafar Mohammad bin Ali (a.s.) & from his fathers(a.s.), from the Messenger of Allah(s.a.w.a.), who said:

I swear to He who holds my soul in His hand that no soul will leave the body of its owner until it eats from either the fruits of Paradise or from the tree of ZAQQUM  and until it first sees the angel of death, Me, Ali, Fatema, Hasan, and Husain.

So if he was one of our lovers, I will tell the angel of death, “Be kind to him; he loved me and my family.”
But if he was from amongst those who hated us, I will tell the angel of death, “Be harsh to him; he hated me and he hated my family.” 

(Ref :Behar Al-Anwar 6:194)

No comments:

Post a Comment