Thursday 7 June 2012

He is Ali (as) and Allah (s.w.t.) is Ali al A'la


The chief scholar the worshipper the knowledgeable Abu Mohammad Hasan bin Husain bin Hasan narrated for me in the city of Ray (Ray: A city in Iran, south of Tehran. Abdul A’zeem Al-Hasani is buried there.) in the year five hundred and ten, from his uncle Mohammad bin Hasan, from his father Hasan bin Husain, from the blessed scholar Abijaafar Mohammad bin Ali bin Husain bin Babeweyh, from Ali bin Ahmad bin Musa Al-Daqqaq, from Mohammad bin Jaafar Al-Asadi, from Musa bin Imran, from Husain bin Yazid, from Mohammad bin Sanaan, from Mofazz’al bin Amr, from Thabet bin Dinar, from Saeed bin Jubayr, from Yazid bin Qaa’nab, who said:

I was sitting with Abbas Ibn Abdul Muttaliband a group from the Abdul-Ozza (Abdul-Ozza: One of the famous tribes of Quraysh.) by the Kaaba when we saw Fatema bint Asad (a.s.), mother of the Commander of the Believers (a.s.), come close to the Kaaba. She was nine months pregnant with him and she was in labour.

FatemabintAsad (a.s.) said:

O Allah (s.w.t.)! I believe in You. I believe in what You sent to Your messengers. I believe in Your books. I believe in the message of my grandfather, Ibrahim Al-Khaleel, and the one who built Your house. 

I ask You through the right of the one who built this house and through the right of the baby that I am carrying to make my labour easy.

Then we saw the wall of the Kaaba open from the rear. Fatema bint Asad (a.s.) entered the Kaaba and she disappeared with the wall closing behind her. We tried to open the door of the Kaaba but failed. We then understood that this was a miracle.

After four days she came out of the Kaaba with the Commander of the Believers (a.s.) in her arms and said:

I have a higher status than all of the women before me because Asiya bin tMozahem worshipped Allah secretly in a place that was not recommended to worship Allah except when necessary, Maryam bint I’mran shook a dry palm tree and ate from its fresh ripe dates, but I entered the Holy House of Allah and I ate from the food of Paradise.

When I wanted to come out, a caller called me and said, “O Fatema! Name him Ali because he is Ali (High) and Allah is Ali Al-A’la (The Highest). 

Allah tells you, ‘I derived his name from My name, I educated him with My manners, and I taught him My most obscure knowledge. He is the one that will break the idols in My house, and he is the one that will give the ADHAN (announcement), sanctifying and glorifying Me on the roof of the Kaaba.

Bliss and happiness be on those who love him and follow him, and woe unto those who hate him and disobey him.” 

(Ref :Elal Al-Sharae’ by Sadouq 1:146, Maani Al-Akhbar 62, Amaali 144, Behar Al-Anwar 35:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment