Wednesday 20 June 2012

Love Of Ali Is Iman


Hadith Number 33

My father narrated from Abdullah bin Hasan Al-Moaddeb, from Ahmad bin Ali Al-Esfahani from Ibrahim bin Mohammad Al-Thaqafi, from Jaafar bin Hasan bin Ubaidullah bin Musa Al-Aabasi, from Mohammad bin Ali Al-Selmi, from Abdullah bin Mohammad bin Aqeel, from Jabir bin Abdullah Al-Ansari, who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) say, “Ali bin Abi Taleb (as) has so many virtues, and if one of his virtues was shared amongst all the people it would be enough for all of them.”

And I heard him say, “Of whomsoever I am his master, Ali (as) is his master.” And I heard him say, “Ali (as) is to me like Harun was to Musa.” And I heard him say, “Ali (as)  is from me and I  (s.a.w.w.)am from Ali. (as) ”

And I heard him say, “Ali is to me like my soul is to me. Obeying him is obeying me, and disobeying him is disobeying me.”

And I heard him say, “Ali’s (as)  wars are Allah’s (s.w.t.)  wars, and Ali’s  (as) peace is Allah’s (s.w.t.)  peace.”

And I heard him say, “Ali’s (as)  friends are Allah’s (s.w.t.) friends, and Ali’s (as) enemies are Allah’s (s.w.t.) enemies.”

And I heard him say. “Ali (as)  is Allah’s (s.w.t.) Caliph and His decisive argument on His creation.”

And I heard him say, “Love of Ali(as)  is IMAN (faith), and hating him is Kufr.”

And I heard him say, “The party of Ali (as)  is the party of Allah(s.w.t.), and the party of his enemies is the party of Shaytan.”

And I heard him say, “Ali (as)  is with HAQQ and HAQQ is with Ali (as); they will not separate until they come to me by the Pool.”

And I heard him say, “Ali (as) is the divider between Paradise and Hell.”

And I heard him say, “Those who abandon Ali (as) abandon me, and those who abandon me abandon Allah (s.w.t.).”

And I heard him say, “On the Day of Judgement, the Shia of Ali (as) are the winners.”


(Ref: Khisaal Al-Sadouq 2:496. Amaali of Sadouq 91)

No comments:

Post a Comment