Thursday 7 June 2012

Holy Prophets (s.a.w.w.) Group & The Group Of Shaytan (la)



The scholar Abu Abdillah Mohammad bin Ahmad bin Shahryar Al-Khazen narrated from Abu Mansour Mohammad bin Mohammad bin Abdul Aziz Al-Moaddel, from AbulHasan bin Rozaqoweyh Al-Akbari, from Abu Umair bin Sammak, from Ali bin Mohammad Al-Qazwini, from Dawud bin Sulaymaan bin Wahab bin Ahmad Al-Qazwini Al-Thoghari, from Ali bin Musa Al-Redha, from Musa bin Jaafar, from Jaafar bin Mohammad, from Mohammad bin Ali, from Ali bin Husain, from Husain bin Ali, from Ali bin AbiTaleb (a.s.), from the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.), who said:

Those who want to board the ark of rescue and “Hold on to the strongest handhold which will not break off” (2:256) should follow Ali after me, be the enemy of his enemies, and follow the Imams of guidance from his sons. 

They are my successors, my love, and Allah’s (s.w.t.) decisive arguments on creation after me. They are the masters of my nation and leaders of the pious ones to Paradise. 

Their group is my group, and my group is the group of Allah (s.w.t.). And the group of their enemies is the group of Shaytan. 

(Ref : Amaali of Sadouq 26,O’younAkhbar Al Redha 292)

No comments:

Post a Comment