Friday 8 June 2012

Those Who Follow Them Follow Me

Sadouq narrated from Jaafar bin Mohammad bin Masroor, from Husain bin Mohammad bin Aamer, from Moaalla bin Mohammad Al-Basrl, from Jaafar bin Sulaymaan, from Abdullah bin Hakam, from his father, from Saeed bin Jubayr, from Ibn Abbas, from the Messenger of Allah (s), who said:

Ali (as) is my heir and my successor. His wife is the Master of All of the Worlds’ Women and my daughter, Fatema. My sons, Hasan and Husain, are the Masters of the Youth of Paradise.

Those who follow them, follow me. Those who antagonize them, antagonize me. Those who are hostile to them, are hostile to me. Those who abandon them abandon me, and those who respect them respect me.

O ! Allah (s.w.t.) associate with those who associate with them, and dissociate from those who dissociate from them. Support those who help them, and fail those who betray them.

O ! Allah (s.w.t.) Every prophet had a family who was honoured and respected. So this is my family and my honour: Ali, Fatema, Hasan, and Husain. Keep them pure from any undeanliness and purify them with a thorough purification. 

(Ref :Amaali of Sadouq 56 and also with a different reference in 382)

No comments:

Post a Comment