Thursday 7 June 2012

The Illegitimately Conceived


The scholar Abu Abdillah Mohammad bin Ahmad bin Shahryar Al-Khazen narrated from Abu Abdillah Mohammad bin Hasan Al-Khoza’ee, from AbulT’ayyob Ali bin Mohammad bin Banan, from AbulQasemHasan bin Mohammad Al-Sokkari, from Abul Abbas Ahmad bin Mohammad bin Marouq, from Mohammad bin Dinar Al-Z’abi, from Abdullah bin Z’ahhak, from Hisham bin Mohammad, from his father, who said:

Teremmah, Hisham Al-Moradi, Mohammad Bin Abdullah Al-Hemiari, and Amr bin A’as met at Muawiya (la) bin AbiSufyan’s (la)  house.

Muawiya (la)took a pearl and placed it in front of them and said, “O Arab poets! Recite a poem about Ali bin AbiTaleb (a.s.) and do not say anything but HAQQ. And I am not the son of my father if I do not give this pearl to the best poet.”

So Teremmah started to recite a poem in which he insulted Ali bin AbiTaleb (a.s.).
Muawiya (la) told him to sit down saying, “Only Allah knows your true intentions.”

Then Hisham Al-Moradi stood up and recited a poem that also insulted Ali bin AbiTaleb (a.s.).
Muawiya (la)said to him, “Sit down next to your friend. Only Allah knows your destination.”

Then Amr bin ‘Aas (la) said to Mohammed bin Abullah Al-Hemiari, “You start and do not say anything but HAQQ.”
Amr bin ‘Aas then turned to Muawiya (la) and asked. “You said that you would only give this pearl to the person that says nothing but HAQQ, right?”

Muawaiya replied, “Yes, I am not the son of my father if I do not.”

So Mohammad bin Abdullah Al-Hemiari stood up and said:

I ask you by the right of Mohammad (s.a.w.a.) to speak the truth because dishonesty is amongst the characteristics of the villainous. Is Ali (a.s.) not the best and most honourable of creations after Mohammad, the Messenger of Allah (s.w.t.) May I sacrifice my father and mother for him.

His Wilayat is faith. So stop your false speeches. His Wilayat is worshipping Allah and it is the remedy of the heart. Ali (a.s.) is our Imam. May I sacrifice my father and mother for him. He is the father of Hasan (a.s.) and he is pure from sins.

He is the Imam of Guidance and Allah gave him the knowledge to separate HALAAL (lawful) from HARAAM (unlawful). If I kill a person for his love, it is not Haraam. Those who hate him will go to Hell even if they pray and fast for a thousand years.

I swear to Allah that no prayer is accepted without his Wilayat.

O Commander of the Believers, I have confidence in you and I hold on to you because you are the best of the best. These words are my religion and I will continue saying this until I meet Allah (s.w.t.).

I renounce those who are against him (Imam Ali (a.s.)). Those who fight him have been conceived illegitimately. They started fighting him on the day of Ghadeer and (on that day) they started fighting the Prophets (as) and Allah (s.w.t).

I say these words about him whether you like it or not, and I renounce those who took his right and delayed it, because he is the first (successor).

Ali (a.s.) is the destroyer of all evils.

I send the most complete and perfect SALAWAT (blessings) on the family of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.).
Then Muawiya  (la) said, “You are the most honest. Take this pearl.”

No comments:

Post a Comment