Tuesday 18 September 2012

The Day Of Ghadeer Al Khum


The chief scholar Abu Mohammad Hasan bin Husain bin Babeweyh narrated from his uncle Mohammad bin Hasan, from his father Hasan bin Husain, from his uncle Abu Jaafar Mohammad bin Ali bin Husain, from his father, from AbulHasan Mohammad bin Saeed Al- Hashimi, from furat bin Ibrahim bin Furat Al-Kufi, from Mohammad bin Dhaheer, from Abdullah bin Faz’l Al-Hashimi, from Jaafar bin Mohammad, from his father, from his fathers (a.s.), from the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.), who said:

The day of Ghadeer Al-Khum is the best EID (feast) of my nation. It is the day that Allah ordered me to appoint Ali bin AbiTaleb as the flag so that my nation would be guided by him after me. It is the day that Allah perfected the religion and completed His favour and accepted Islam as a religion for the people.

O people! Ali bin AbiTaleb is from me and I am from Ali.

Ali (as) was created from my clay and he is the Imam of creation after me. (He) clears the doubts (of the creation) about my traditions.

He is the Commander of the Believers, the leader of religion, the leader of the companions of Paradise, and the best of successors.

Ali is the husband of the Master of All of the Worlds’ Women and the father of the Imams of guidance.

O People! I love those who love Ali, and I hate those who hate Ali. I connect with those who connect with Ali, and I dissociate myself from those who dissociate themselves from Ali. 

I turn away from those who turn away from Ali. I am the friend of his friends, and I am the enemy of his enemies.

O People! I am the city of wisdom and Ali is the door, and you cannot enter the city without entering from the door.

Those who think they love me and hate Ali are liars.

O People! I swear to Allah, who sent me as a messenger and who chose me from amongst the entire creation, that I did not appoint Ali to be the flag (of guidance) until Allah (s.w.t.)ordered me (to do so) by specifying his name and made following him mandatory on His angels.”

(Amaali of Sadouq, 109)

No comments:

Post a Comment