Tuesday 10 April 2012

A Tree of Faith


He said: Abu Muhammad Abdullah b. Muhammad al-Abhari reported to me from Ali b. Ahmad al-Sabah, who reported from Ibrahim b. Abdullah b. Abd al-Razaq, who reported from his uncle Abd al-Razaq b. Hammam b. Nafe, who reported from Hammam b. Nafe, who reported from Meena, the client of Abd al-Rahman b. Awf al- Zohari, who reported from Abd al-Rahman who said:

"O Meena, May I not relate to you what I heard from the messenger of Allah?" I said: "Yes." He said: "I heard him say: I am the tree, and Fatimah is its branch. Ali fecundates it, and al-Hasan and al-Husain are its fruits. And those of my Ummah who love them are the leaves of the tree. (May Allah shower them all with His
pleasure)." And may Allah bless out master Muhammad, the Prophet and his progeny.

(Ref: Al-Amali Shaikh Mufeed The twenty eighth Assembly Hadees no. 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment