Tuesday 17 April 2012

The Prophet's relation continues


He said: Abul Qasim Ja'far b. Muhammad, may Allah bless him with mercy, reported to me from Ja'far b. Muhammad b. Mas'ood, from his father Abu al-Nadhr al-Ayyashi, who reported from Muhammad b. Hatim, who reported from Muhammad b. Muadh, who reported from Zakariyya b. Adi, who reported from Ubaidullah Ibn Amru from Abdullah b. Muhammad b. Aqil, from Hamza b. Suhaib, from Abu Saeed al-Khudari, from his father who said:

I heard the Prophet, peace be upon him and his progeny, say from the pulpit: "What has happened to the people who say that blood relationship with me shall have no benefit on the Day of judgement. Yes, by Allah! My womb relation is linked here and  hereafter. And surely, O people,   shall precede you onto the Pool. When you will arrive. Someone will say: 'O messenger of Allah, I am so and so, son of so and so.' Then I will answer: 'As for your lineage, I am aware (of it). But after I had gone, you took to the left side, you retracted your footsteps backwards, on your heels."

(Ref Al-Amali Shaikh Mufeed The Thirty Eighth Assembly Hadees No.11)

No comments:

Post a Comment