Tuesday 3 April 2012

Disassociating in the matter of the wilayah of Ahlul Bait


He said: Abul Qasim Ja'far b. Muhammad - may Allah bless him with mercy, reported to me from his father, from Sa'd b. Abdillah, from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. Isa, from Muhammad b. Sinan, from Abdul Karim b. Amru and Ibrahim b. Rahah al-Basri, who both reported from Mayassar, who reported that:

Abu Abdillah Ja'far b. Muhammad, peace be upon him told him: "What do you say about a person who does not disobey in what Allah has enjoined and forbidden, but he disassociates with you and your friends in this matter (i.e. wilayah of Ahlul Bait)?" I said: "What can I say in your presence?" He said: "Say, for I command you to speak." I said: "He will be in hell fire."

Then he said: "O Mayassar, what do you say about a person who has faith similar to yours, and has committed sins normally committed by people, but he refrains from the major sins?" I said: "What can I say in your presence?" He said: "Say, for that is my order." I said: "He will be in Paradise."

He said: "Perhaps you are hesitating in saying that such a person will be in Paradise!" I said: "No" He said: "Do not hesitate, for surely, Allah, Most High, says (in the Qur'an):

 'If you avoid the heinous sins that are forbidden you, We will expiate your evil deeds and admit you in honourable manner.' (al-Nisa:V.31)"

(Ref: Al-Amali Shaikh Mufeed : The Nineteenth Assembly : Hadees No :4)

No comments:

Post a Comment