Thursday 19 April 2012

Only 1 Sect Will Go To Heaven

Abban narrated that he heard from Sulaym who said: I heard Ali ibn Abi Talib(as) say:

The Ummah will be separated in 73 sects of which 72 will go to Hell and 1 will go to Heaven.

From the 73, 13 will show their love towards us Ahlebait(as) from which 1 will go to Heaven and 12 will go to Hell. The sect that will be saved will be the one which is guided, which is hopeful, which has eemaan, obeys command (bows his head), is agreeable and intelligent. 

It is he that trusts me and bows his head to my command, obeys my command, chooses to keep away from my enemy, loves me, keeps enemity with my enemy, has recognized my rights and Imamat, and has realised my obedience compulsory through the Book of Allah(swt) and the tradition of the Holy Prophet(saww), and has not become an apostate, and has not doubted because Allah(swt) has enlightened his heart with the knowledge of our rights, and has recognised our merits, and all this has sunk into his heart and is written on his forehead. Allah(swt) has entered him in my Shias until his heart is satisfied and has developed surety that there is no doubt included. 


Ref: Source: Kitaab-e-Sulaym ibn Qays al-Hilaali, Hadees 7 

No comments:

Post a Comment