Tuesday 17 April 2012

Ali (AS) exposes the hypocrite tribes


He said: Abul Hasan Ali b. Muhammad al-Katib reported from al-Hasan b. Ali al- Za'farani, from Ibrahim b. Muhammad al-Thaqafi, from Yusuf b. Kulaib, from Mu'awiyah b. Hisham, from al-Sabah b. Yahya al-Muzani, from al-Harith b. Husayrah, who said:

A group from the companions of Amirul Mo'mineen reported to me that one day he said: "Call the fellow from the tribes of Ghunay and Bahilah (and another tribe they had named), and let them take their shares from the spoils.

By He Who splits the seed and created life, they (actually) have no share in Islam. And I am a witness, so is my status at the Pool and the Praised Station,that they are indeed the enemies in the world and the next. (If I had my way) I would punish Ghunay, which would terrify the Bahila. And if I am firm on my feet, I would identify tribes against tribes, and would falsify six tribes which have no part in Islam."

(Ref Al-Amali Shaikh Mufeed The Fortieth Assembly Hadees No.5)

No comments:

Post a Comment