Sunday 29 April 2012

Signs for Those Who Examine

Mohammad bin Abdillah bin Ubaidillah bin Morrah narrated from Abdullah bin Mohammad Al- Baghawi, from Ali bin Jaad, from Ahmad bin Wahab bin Mansour, from Abu Qobaisa Shuraih bin Mohammad Al-Anbari, from Nafi’, from Abdullah bin Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, who said:

The Messenger of Allah said to Ali bin Abi Taleb:

O Ali! I am the Warner of my nation; you are their guide;

Hasan is the leader (of my nation); Husain is the driver; Ali bin Husain unites the nation;

Mohammad bin Ali is the most informed of my nation; Jaafar bin Mohammad is its writer;

Musa bin Jaafar is its counter; Ali bin Musa is the nations’ cross guard and its saviour, and he banishes those who are resentful of the nation, and he draws the believers from my nation close together;

Mohammad bin Ali drives my nation; Ali bin Mohammad is the most knowledgeable of my nation and its protector;

Hasan bin Ali is the caller of my nation and is the most generous of my nation; and the Qaem (12th Imam) is the cupbearer and the beseeched.

Then he (the Prophet) said, “O Abdullah (son of Omar),‘Verily in this are signs for those who examine  it closely” (15:75)

(Ref: Bihar V36 P280. Manaqeb Shar Ahoub V1 P251.)

No comments:

Post a Comment