Sunday 21 October 2012

Three Things Which Allah (s.w.t.) Told About Hazrat Ali (as)


W.P.S: Jaafar bin Mohammad bin Masrour, from Husain bin Mohammad bin Aamer, from his uncle Abdullah bin Aamer, from Abu Ahmad Mohammad bin Ziyad Al-Azdi, from Abaan bin Othman Al-Ahmar, from Abaan bin Taghlob, from ‘Ikramah, from Ibn Abbas, who said:

Once the Messenger  (s.a.w.w.) of Allah (s.w.t.)  was in the Mosque of Qoba with the ANSAR (supporters from Medina) and he said to Ali bin Abi Taleb (a.s.):

O Ali (as) ! You are my brother and I am your brother.

O Ali (as) ! You are my successor, my caliph, and the Imam of my nation after me.

Allah (s.w.t.)  befriends your friends, and Allah (s.w.t.)  is the enemy of your enemies. Allah  (s.w.t.) hates those who hate you, and supports those who support you. Allah (s.w.t.)  disappoints those who betray you.

O Ali (as) ! You are the husband of my daughter and the father of my sons.

O Ali (as) ! On the night of Me’raaj, Allah said, “O Mohammad (s.a.w.w.) !”

I replied, “LABBAYKA RABBI WA SAADAYK!” (I am at Your service and I seek to please You).
Allah (s.w.t.)  then told me three things about you, “Ali (as)   is the Imam of the pious, Ali  (as) is the leader of the companions of Paradise, and he is the leader of the believers.”

(Amaali of Sadouq 289, 389.)

No comments:

Post a Comment