Tuesday 16 October 2012

A Complete Hadith


The scholar Abu Ali Hasan bin Mohammad bin Hasan Al-Tousi narrated from his blessed father from the scholar Abu Abdillah Mohammad bin Mohammad bin No’man, from Abu Bakr Mohammad bin Omar Al-Joabi, from Ahmad bin Mohammad bin Saeed, from AbuO’wana Musa bin Yusuf Al-Qattan, from Mohammad bin Yahya Al-Azdi, from Isma’eel bin Abaan, from Ali bin Hashim bin Bareed, from his father, from Abdul Rahman bin Qays Al- Arhabi, who said:

I was sitting with Ali bin Abi Taleb (a.s.) by the door of the palace in Hamadan.

When the sun rose, Ali bin Abi Taleb (a.s.) stood up to enter the palace but a man held Ali’s dress and said, “O Commander of the Believers! Teach me a perfect and complete Hadith from which I may benefit.”

Ali bin Abi Taleb (a.s.) said, “Don’t you already know many Ahadith?”

The man replied, “Yes, O Commander of the Believers! But I want to hear a complete Hadith from you so I can benefit from it.”

Then Ali bin Abi Taleb (a.s.) said:

My Love, the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.), told me that on the Day of Judgement, Me and my Shia will come to the Pool of Kawthar without feeling thirsty and our faces will be shining brightly. Our enemies will enter feeling extremely thirsty and their faces will be dark.

Here is a short but deep Hadith for you. You will be (resurrected) with those whom you loved (in life) and you will be rewarded according to your deeds.

(Amaali of Tousi 1:115. Amaali Al Mufid 339.)

No comments:

Post a Comment