Saturday 6 October 2012

The Door That Leads To Allah (s.w.t.)


W.P.S: Hasan bin Mohammad Al-Hashimi Al-Kufi, from Furaat bin Ibrahim bin Furaat Al- Kufi, from Mohammad bin Ohaheer, from AbulHasan Mohammad bin Husain bin Yunus Al- Baghdadi, from Mohammad bin Yaqoub Al-Nohashi from Ali bin Musa Al-Redha, from his father Musa bin Jaafar, from his father Jaafar bin Mohammad, from his father Mohammad bin Ali, from his father Ali bin Husain, from his father Ali bin AbiTaleb (a.s.), from the Prophet (s.a.w.a.), from Jibraeel, from Mikaeel. from Israfil. from Allah, who said:

I am Allah (s.w.t.)  and there is no god but Me. I created the entire creation with My power. I chose whom I wanted to be the Prophets and I chose Mohammad   (s.a.w.w.)  amongst them as My love, My friend, and My pure slave, and I sent him as a messenger to My creation.

I chose Ali (as)  for him and I made him his brother, his heir, his minister, and the one who leads people to the Prophet (s.a.w.w.)  after him.

I chose Ali (as)  as My caliph on My creation, the revealer of My book, and the one who judges with My rules. I assigned Ali (as)  as the flag of guidance to prevent My creation from going astray.

He is the door that leads to Me. He is My house; those who enter it will be safe from Hell. He is My castle; I will protect those who seek refuge in it from the evil of this life and the Hereafter.

He is My face; if you come toward him, I will not turn My face away from you.

I chose Ali (as)  as My decisive argument on the heavens, the earths, and on every one of My creations that is on them.

I do not accept the deeds of anyone unless they testify to Ali’s (as) Wilayat and the Prophethood of Ahmad (s.a.w.w.) , My Messenger.

Ali (as)  is My generous hand to My slaves and he is the gift that I have bestowed on those whom I love.

I made Ali’s (as)  Wilayat known only to the slaves whom I love, and there is no way for those whom I hate to know him or his Wilayat.

I swore by My own Magnificence and glory that I would keep those who followed him away from Hell and I would allow them to enter Paradise.
I hate those who hate him and turn away from his Wilayat, and I will put them in Hell, the worst destination.

(Amaali of Sadouq 184, O’younAkhbar Al-Redha 2:49)

No comments:

Post a Comment