Wednesday 24 October 2012

O Ali! You Are Like To Me as.......


The scholar Abu Mohammad Hasan bin Husain bin Hasan bin Husain bin Ali bin Babewyeh narrated from his uncle Mohammad bin Hasan, from Hasan bin Husain, from his uncle the blessed scholar Abi laafar Mohammad bin Ali bin Husain bin Babeweyh, from Ahmad bin Harun Al-Faami, from Mohammad bin Abdullah bin Jaafar bin Jami’ Al-Hemyari, from his father, from Ayyoub bin Nuh, from Mohammad bin Abi Umair, from Abaan Al-Ahmar, from Saad Al-Kenaani, from Asbagh bin Nobatah, from Ibn Abbas, from the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) who said to Ali bin Abi Taleb (a.s.):

O Ali (a.s.) ! You are my caliph on my nation during my life and after my death.
You are to me like Shieth (a.s.)   was to Adam (a.s.) ;
You are to me like Saam (a.s.)  was to Nuh (a.s.) ;
You are to me like Isma’eel  (a.s.) was to Ibrahim (a.s.) ;
You are to me like Yousha (a.s.) ’ was to Musa (a.s.) ;
You are to me like Sham’oon (a.s.)  was to Isa (a.s.).

O Ali (a.s.) ! You are my successor and my heir. You are the person who will perform the ritual of ablution on me when I die and you are the person who will place me into my grave. You are the person who will repay my debts and you are the person who will fulfill my promises.

O Ali (a.s.) ! You are the Commander of the Believers, the Imam of Muslims, the leader of the companions of Paradise, and the leader of the believers.

O Ali! You are the husband of the Master of All of the Worlds’ Women, Fatema (sa), my daughter, and you are the father of my two grandsons, Hasan (a.s.)  and Husain (a.s.) .

O Ali (a.s.) ! Allah (s.w.t.)  has created the progeny of every prophet from themselves, but Allah (s.w.t.) has created my progeny from you.

O Ali (a.s.) ! I love and support those who love and support you, and I hate and fight those who hate and fight you because you are from me and I am from you.

O Ali (a.s.) ! Allah (s.w.t.)  has chosen us and has made our birth clean. From the time of Adam (a.s.) , all of our fathers and mothers were conceived legitimately. Only those who are conceived legitimately love us.

O Ali (a.s.) ! You will be wronged and killed after me. But rejoice in the fact that you will be martyred.

So Ali (a.s.)  asked, “Will I be on the right path?”

The Prophets replied, “Yes, you will be on the right path. You will not go astray and nothing will shake you. If it was not for you, the party of Allah (s.w.t.) would not have been known after me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment