Saturday 6 October 2012

The Flag That Separates


W.P.S: My father narrated from Saad bin Abdullah, from Salamah bin Khattab, from AbiTaher Mohammad bin Tasnim Al-Waraaq, from Abdul Rahman bin Katheer, from his father, from Jaafar bin Mohammad, from his father, from his fathers (a.s.), who said:

The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) told his companions one day:

O my companions! Allah (s.w.t.)  has assigned Ali (as) as the flag that separates between belief and hypocrisy. Therefore, those who love him are the believers, and those who hate him are the hypocrites.

Allah  (s.w.t.) assigned Ali as as my heir and the sign of guidance after me. Ali (as)  is my confidant, the keeper of my knowledge, and my replacement in my family. I complain to Allah (s.w.t.) about his oppressors from amongst my nation.

(Amaali of Sadouq 234)

No comments:

Post a Comment