Wednesday 17 October 2012

I Love Those Who Love Them


Abu Abdillah Husain bin Ahmad bin Saffar Al-Hafez Al-Herawy narrated from Ahmad bin Mohammad bin Saeed, from Mohammad bin Abdul Rahim, from Abu Maashar Ahmad bin Hafs Al-Herawy, from Abu Muawiya, from Yahya bin Zakariyya bin Abi Zaedah, from Abu Ayyoub Al-Afraqi, from Safwan bin Abi Sulaym, from Ataa’ bin Yashkur, from Ibn Abbas, who said:

The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) came out to us once while carrying Hasan and Husain (a.s.) on each of his shoulders. He kept kissing Hasan (a.s.) and then kissing Husain (a.s.).

So Jibraeel asked the Prophet (s.a.w.a.)“Do you love them?”

The Prophet (s.a.w.a.) replied, “I love them, and I love those who love them. Those who love them love me, and those who hate them hate me.”

(Bihar Al-Anwar 27:106)

No comments:

Post a Comment