Friday 21 June 2013

You will be with us

Ayyoub bin Nuh bin Darraj, from Ibrahim Al-Mokhareqi, who said:

I described my faith to Jaafar bin Mohammad (A.s.) and said, “I testify that there is no god but Allah (S.w.t.) and He has no partners. I testify that Mohammad (S.a.w.a.) is Allah (S.w.t.)’s slave and His messenger. I testify that Ali (A.s.) is the just Imam after him, and after Ali (A.s.) , Hasan (A.s.), and after him, Husain (A.s.), and after him, Ali bin Husain (A.s.), and after him, Mohammad bin Ali (A.s.), and after him, you are the just Imam.”

Jaafar bin Mohammad (A.s.) said, “May Allah (S.w.t.) have mercy on you.”

Then Jaafar bin Mohammad (A.s.) said, “Live piously. I advise you to have piety, to be truthful, to be loyal, and to be trustworthy. Protect your stomach and your wombs

If you follow these instructions you will be with us in the highest levels of Paradise.”


(Ref: Amaali of Tousi 1:226)

No comments:

Post a Comment