Friday 21 June 2013

If you love Ali (A.s.)

Sufyan Al-Hariri, from Abdul Mo’men Al-Ansari, from his father, who said:

I asked Anas bin Malik “Who was the Messenger of Allah (S.a.w.w.)’s favourite person?”
Anas replied:

I have never seen anyone who had a higher status than Ali bin Abi Taleb (A.s.) in the Prophet (S.a.w.w.)’s eyes. The Prophet (S.a.w.w.) used to send for Ali (A.s.) in the middle of the night and Ali (A.s.) would stay with him until morning.

Once the Prophet (S.a.w.w.)  asked me, “O Anas, do you love Ali (A.s.) ?”

I replied, “I love him because of your love for him.”

The Prophet (S.a.w.w.) said, “If you love Ali (A.s.), Allah (S.w.t.) loves you. But if you hate Ali (A.s.), Allah (S.w.t.) will hate you. And if Allah (S.w.t.) hates you, He will burn you in Hell.”


(Ref : Amaali of Tousi 1:237)

No comments:

Post a Comment