Friday 21 June 2013

Now that you have asked me

Asbagh bin Nobatah, from Abu Ayyoub Al-Ansari, who said:

People asked the Messenger of Allah (S.a.w.w.) about the Pool (of Kawthar).

The Prophet (S.a.w.w.)  replied:

Now that you have asked me I will tell you. Allah (S.w.t.) honoured me with the Pool and exalted me above all of the prophets before me. The Pool is as large as the distance between Aila and Sanaa’.

The number of jugs in the Pool is equal to the number of stars in the sky. Two bays of water flow into the Pool. The water in it is whiter than milk and sweeter than honey. The pebbles in it are emeralds and rubies and the riverbed is made of musk.

Allah (S.w.t.) has placed a strict condition that only those from my nation with pure hearts and good intentions, those who submit to my successor after me, and those who pay their religious dues willingly, without force, will be able to come to the Pool.

Those who are not from the Shia of Ali (A.s.)  will be kept away from the Pool, just like you keep a strange camel away from a herd of camels.


Those who drink from it will never feel thirsty again.

a(Ref: Amaali of Tousi 1:232)

No comments:

Post a Comment