Friday 21 June 2013

They are conceived illegitimately

Ahmad bin Mohammad bin Abbas Al-Jowhari, from Ahmad bin Ziyad Al-Hamdaani, who said:

I saw a young boy who was about seven or eight years old reciting the following poem:

We will be distributing water by the Pool and we will be keeping strangers away from it. Those who come to the Pool will be pleased. No one will achieve victory except through us, and those who love us will not be disappointed.

We will please those who please us, and those who upset us are conceived illegitimately. Those who are unjust to us will see the consequences on the Day of Judgement.

So I (Ahmad bin Ziyad Al-Hamdaani) asked the boy, “Who wrote this poem?”

He replied, “The person who is reciting it.”

I asked, “Who are you?”  He replied, “I am from the sons of Ali (A.s.) and Fatema (A.s.). Let me be.”


(Bihar Al-Anwar 46:92; Manaqeb Aal Abi Taleb 3:294)

No comments:

Post a Comment