Sunday 10 February 2013

Who So Ever Follows Me


The knowledgeable scholar Abu Ali Hasan bin Abi Jaafar Al-Tousi narrated from his blessed father Abu Jaafar Mohammad bin Hasan Al-Tousi, from the scholar Abu Abdillah Mohammad bin Mohammad bin No‟man, from Abu Abdillah Husain bin Ahmad bin Moghirah, from Haidar bin Mohammad Al-Samarqandi, from Mohammad bin Omar Al-Kashi, from Mohammad bin Mas‟oud Al-Ayyashi, from Jaafar bin Maaroof, from Yaqoub bin Yazid, from Mohammad bin Adhaafer, from Omar bin  Yazid, from Jaafar bin Mohammad (a.s.), who said:

“O Ibn Yazid! I swear to Allah that you are from us.”

Omar bin Yazid said, “May I sacrifice my life for you! Do you mean one of  you, as in the family of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.)?”

Jaafar bin Mohammad (a.s.) replied:
Yes, I swear to Allah that you are of the family of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.). 

Have you not read Allah‟s words, “Verily, the nearest of men to Ibrahim are surely those  who followed
him, and this Prophet (s.a.w.a.) (Mohammad), and those who believe; and Allah is the guardian of the faithful” (3:68). 

Have you not read Allah‟s words, “So  whoever follows me, he is surely of me, and whoever disobeys me, then verily You are the  oft-forgiving, the merciful” (14:36)

Tafseer AIQummi 1:105. Borhaan 1:291. Taawil Al-Ayaat 1:114.

No comments:

Post a Comment