Sunday 10 February 2013

As An Entire Nation


W.P.S: Abdullah bin Moghirah, from Haidar bin Mohammad bin Naeem, from Mohammad bin Omar, from Mohammad bin Mas‟oud, from Mohammad bin Ahmad Al- Nohadi, from Muawiya bin Hakam Al-Dohani, from Sharif bin Sabeq Al-Taflisi,  from Hammad Al-Samandari, who said:

I said to Jaafar bin Mohammad (a.s.), “I travel to non-Muslim countries and  some people tell me that if I die in those countries I will be resurrected with them.”

Jaafar bin Mohammad (a.s.) asked, “When you are in those countries, do you talk about us and invite people to us?”

“Yes,” I replied. Jaafar bin Mohammad (a.s.) asked, “But if you were in Muslim countries would  you have
talked about us and invited people to us?”

“No.” I replied.

Jaafar bin Mohammad (a.s.) replied, “When you die you will be resurrected as  an entire nation and there will be a light that leads your way on the Day of  Judgement.”

No comments:

Post a Comment