Saturday 23 February 2013

In A Way That Pleases You Immensely


W.P.S: Shaykh Al-Mufid, from Abul Hasan Ali bin Maraghi, from Abu Bakr Mohmmad bin Saleh Al-Saleeqi, from Abul Husain Saleh bin Ahmad bin Abi Moqatil, from Isa bin Abdul Rahman Al-Kufi Al-Haddad, from Hasan bin Husain Al-Aarani, from Yahya bin Ali Al- Hamdaani, from Abaan bin Taghlob, from Abi Dawud Al-Ansari, from Hareth Al-Hamdani, who said:

I went to visit the Commander of the Believers, Ali bin Abi Taleb (a.s.). Ali bin Abi Taleb (a.s.) asked me, “O Hareth! Do you love me?” I replied, “I swear to Allah (swt), yes, O Commander of the Believers.” The Commander of the Believers (a.s.) said:

You will see me in a way that pleases you immensely when you take your last breath. You will see me on the Day of Judgement in a way that pleases you immensely while I will be protecting the Pool from strangers, just like one protects his water from strange camels. You will see me in a way that pleases you immensely when I walk in front of the Messenger of Allah (swt.) on Siraat’ while carrying the flag of praise.

(Ref: Amaali of Tousi 1:47)

No comments:

Post a Comment