Sunday 24 February 2013

I Will Sit Them Next To Me


The knowledgeable scholar Abu Najm Mohammad bin Abdul Wahhab bin Isa Al- Raazi. narrated from the scholar Abu Saeed Mohammad bin Ahmad bin Husain Al- Neishaabouri, from Abu Ali Ahmad bin Husain Al-Hafez, from Abul Hasan Mohammad bin Ahmad, from his father, from Mohammad bin Husain, from Mohammad bin Hasan Al-Saffar, from Ahmad bin Mohammad, from his father, from All bin Moghirah and Mohammad bin Yahya Al-Khath’ami, from Mohammad bin Bohlul Al-Abdi, from Jaafar bin Mohammad, from his father Mohammad bin Ali (a.s.), from his father Ali bin Husain, from his father Husain bin Ali (a.s.), from the Messenger of Allah (swt) (s.a.w.a.), who said:

On the night of Me’raaj after I passed all the doors and layers of light, Allah (swt) spoke to me and said:

O Mohammad (saww) ! Convey My Salaam to Ali bin Abi Taleb (a.s.) and tell him that he is My decisive argument on My creation after you. I pour down showers of blessings on people through him, and I protect them from the evils of this world through him.

I will use Ali (as) as My argument to people when they meet Me. So they should follow him, obey his orders, and abstain when he abstains. If they do, I will sit them next to Me and I will allow them to enter My  paradise. If they do not, I will put them with the worst of My enemies in Hell, and I will not care.

(Ref: Bihar Al Anwar 38:138.Mealo Manqaba 55. Madinatol Maajiz 157 H430)

No comments:

Post a Comment