Friday 13 September 2013

The Courtyard, Light, Fortress And The Support

Abdul Az'ee Al-Hasani, from Mohammad bin Ali Bin Musa Al-Redha (A.s.), from his father (A.s.), from his grandfathers, (A.s.) from the Commander of the Believers (A.s.) from the Messenger of Allah (S.a.w.w.) who said:

Allah (S.w.t.) created Islam and made a courtyard, a light, a fortress, and a support for it.

Islam's courtyard is the Qur'an. Its light is wisdom. Its fortress is good deeds and its supporters are me, my family, and our Shia. So love and support my family and their Shia.

On the night of Me'raaj, Jibraeel introudced me to the inhabitants of the skies and Allah (S.w.t.) entrusted my love, the love of my family, and the love of their Shia in the hearts of angels, and this love is entrusted in their hearts until the Day of Judgement.

Then Jibraeel descended with me to the earth and introduced me to the inhabitants of earth, and Allah (S.w.t.) entrusted my love, the love of my family, and the love of their Shia in the hearts of the inhabitants of the earth, so the believes from among my nation will protect this trust by loving my family until the Day of Judgement.

If a man from my nation worships Allah (S.w.t.) every single day in this world, but dies hating my family and their Shia, then Allah (S.w.t.) will not give him anything, He will only add hypocrisy to this heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment