Friday 13 September 2013

I Am The Fighter With Two Swords

Asbagh bin Nobath said:

The Commander of the Believers (A.s.) gave a speech on the Mimbar of Kufa and said:

I am the Master of the Successors and I am the Successor of the Master of the Prophets (S.a.w.w.). I am the Imam of Muslims, leader of the pious ones, and the Master of the Believes. I am the husband of the Master Of All of the Worlds' Women.

I am the one who puts his ring on is right hand and I am the one whose forehead is covered with dust (from Sujood on earth).

I am the one who immigrated both times. I paid allegiance twice, I am the man of Badr and Hunain, I am the fighter with two swords and I am the rider of the two horses.

I have inherited the knowledge of the first to the last (of all of the prophets).

I am Allah's(S.w.t.) decisive argument of His entire creation after His prophets, the messengers, and after Mohammad,  (S.a.w.w.) son of Abdullah, the last Prophet. 

Allah (S.w.t.) has mercy on those who love me and Allah (S.w.t.) curses my enemies.

My love, The Messenger of Allah (S.w.t.), used to tell me repeatedly, " Loving you is piety and faith, and hating you is hypocrisy and disbelief, I am the house of wisdom and you are the key to this house, Those who think they love me but hate you are liars."

(Ref: Amali Of Soduk , 31)

No comments:

Post a Comment