Monday 23 September 2013

Ali (A.S.) Is His Master

Abdul Rahman bin Salih, from Musa bin Othman Al-Haz’rami, from Abi Ishaaq, from Barra’ bin Aazib and Zaid bin Arqam, who said:

We were with the Messenger of Allah (S.w.t.) on the Day Of Ghadeer when he said:
SADAQA (charity) is not permissible for me or for my family.

Beware! You have heard my words and you have seen my actions! Those of you who intentionally lie about my words or actions should be prepared for your place in Hell.

I will be standing by the Pool on the Day of Judgement and I want to boast about the size of my nation on that day, so do not disappoint me.

Verily, Allah (S.w.t.) is my Master and I am the master of every believer. O whomsoever I am his master, Ali (A.s.) is his master.


(Ref: Bihar Al Anwar 37:223)

No comments:

Post a Comment