Monday 23 September 2013

Allah (S.w.t.) Looked At The Earth

Mohammad bin Isma’eel Al-Alawy, from Ahmad bin Ali bin Mahdi bin Sadaqa Al-Reqqi, from his father, from Ali bin Musa Al-Redha (A.s.), from Musa bin jaafar (A.s.), from Jaafar bin Mohammad (a.s.),from Mohammad  bin Ali (a.s.), from Ali bin Hussain (A.s.), from Husain bin Ali (A.s.), from the Commander of the Believers, Ali bin Abi Taleb (A.s.) who said”

The Messenger of Allah (S.w.t.) said to me:

Allah (S.w.t.) looked at the earth and chose me, and then He looked again and He chose you, You are the father of my sons. You repay my debts and fulfill my promises. On the Day of Judgment, you will be (next to me) by the Pool.

Blessed are those who love  you, and woe unto those who hate  you.


(Ref: Bihar Al-Anwar 37:222)

No comments:

Post a Comment