Friday 20 September 2013

O Ali (A.s.)! Your Shia…..

From the Messenger of Allah (S.w.t.) who said to Ali bin Abi Taleb (A.s.),

O Ali (A.s.)! Your Shia are the winners on the Day Of Judgement. Therefore, those who insult one of them have insulted you, and those who insult you have insulted me, and Allah (S.w.t.) will take those who insult me to Hell, the worst destination for all eternity.

O Ali (A.s.)! You are from me and I am from you.  Your soul is from my soul, your clay is from my clay, and your Shia were created from the remainder of our clay. Those who love them love us, and those who hate them hate us, those who antagonize them antagonize us, and those who befriend them befriend us.

O Ali (A.s.)! The sins and mistakes of your Shia will be forgiven. O Ali (A.s.)! I will intercede for your Shia on the Day Of Judgement when I stand in my praised status, so give them these glad tidings.

O Ali (A.s.)! Your Shia are the Shia of Allah (S.w.t.), your supporters are the supporters of Allah (S.w.t.), your friends are the friends of Allah (S.w.t.), and your party is the party of Allah (S.w.t.).

O Ali (A.s.)! Blessed are those who follow you, and distressed are those who antagonize you,
O Ali (A.s.)! You have a treasure (Janabe Mohsin (A.s.)) in Paradise and you are its Dhus Qarnain (the owner of two branches) (Imam Hasan (A.s.) & Imam Hussain (A.s.)).

(Ref: Amaali of Sadouq 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment