Saturday 29 September 2012

Maula Ali (as) Advice To Kumail ----- Part 11


Part 11
.....O Kumail! We are truly the pious ones and those who do good.

O Kumail! Allah (s.w.t.) is generous, merciful, great, and patient. He guided us to become His caliphs, ordered us to lead, and ordered people to follow. So we have fulfilled our duty without disobeying Him and we sent His Message (to the people) without being hypocrites. We believed in His command and accepted it without any doubt.

I swear to Allah (s.w.t.) that no devils inspired us and we inspired no devils like the group whose name Allah (s.w.t.)  mentions in the Qur’an, “The devils among men and jinn, who inspire one another with tinsel discourses to deceive” (6:113). 

O Kumail! Hell will be for them and they will see the delusion.

O Kumail! I swear to Allah (s.w.t)  that I do not enjoy nor wish to order or stop people, and that I will be despised by the public when I claim the command of the believers and when I am referred to as the Commander of the Believers......

No comments:

Post a Comment