Friday 30 March 2012

The Prophet seeks forgiveness for all Shias


He said: Abu Nasr Muhammad b. al-Husain al-Basir al-Muqri informed me from Abu Abdillah al-Asadi, who reported from Ja'far b. Abdullah b. Ja'far al-Alawi al- Muhammadi, who reported from Yahya b. Hashim al-Ghassani, who reported from Ghayath b. Ibrahim, who reported from Ja'far b. Muhammad, from his father, from his forefathers that:

The Prophet, peace be upon him and his progeny, said: "I have been taught (by Allah) the seven verses (i.e. Surah al-Fateha) of two recitations. And the whole Ummah of mine was presented to me (while in the clay form), till I was able to see its small and its big; and I looked at the entire heavens. And when I saw you, O Ali, I sought forgiveness for you and your followers till the Day of Judgement."

(Al-Amali Shaikh Mufeed: The Tenth Assembly: Hadees No 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment