Monday 1 April 2013

Your Love Made Me Do This.....


The honourableAbulBarakaat Omar bin Mohammad bin Hamza Al-Alawy narrated from Abu GhalibSaeed bin Mohammad bin Ahmad bin Ahmad Al-Thaqafi, from the honourable Abu Abdillah Mohammad bin Abdul Rahman Al-Alawy, from Jaafar bin Mohammad (a.s.) Al-Jaafari, and Ziyad bin Jaafar bin Hajib, from Mohammad bin Qasem Al-Moharebi, from Hasan bin Mohammad bin Abdul Wahid, from Harb bin Hasan Al-T’alhan, from Yahya bin Mosaver, from Bashir Al-Nabbal, who said:

I bought an extremely weak camel. Some people told me I could not ride it, while others said that I could. I travelled toward Medina. I walked part of the way and I rode the camel part of the way.

When I arrived in Medina, my face, my hands, and my legs were worn out. I went to the house of Mohammad bin Ali Al-Baqir (a.s.) and told the servant to ask that I be granted permission to enter the house.

But Mohammad bin Ali (a.s.) heard my voice and said, “Come in, O Bashir! Welcome,
OBashir. What has happened to you?”

I replied, “May I sacrifice my life for you. I bought an extremely weak camel so I had to walk part of the distance here.”

Mohammad bin Ali (a.s.) asked, “And what made you do this?”
I replied, “May I sacrifice my life for you. Your love made me do this.”
Mohammad bin Ali (a.s.) said:
On the Day of Judgement, the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) will take refuge with Allah (swt), and we will take refuge with the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.), and you people will take refuge with us.

So where do you think we will lead you? I swear to the Lord of the Kaaba that we will lead you to Paradise. I swear to the Lord of the Kaaba that we will lead you to Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment