Thursday 4 April 2013

The Ark Of Nuh (as) & The Door Of Hetta


The scholar Abu Mohammad Hasan bin Husain bin Babeweyh narrated from the blessed scholar Abu Jaafar Mohammad bin Hasan Al-’ousi, from the great scholar Abu Abdillah Mohammad bin Mohammad bin No’man, from AbulHasan Ali bin Mohammad Al-Katib, from Hasan bin Ali bin Abdul Karim, from Is’haaq bin Ibrahim bin Mohammad Al-Thaqafi, from Abbad bin Yaqoub, from Hakam bin Z’aheer, from AbiIs’haaq, from Rafi’ servant of Abu Dhar, who said:

I saw Abu Dhar holding the door knob of the Kaaba, saying:
For those of you who know me, I am Jundab Al-Ghefaari. For those of you who do not know me, I am Abu Dhar Al-Ghefaari.

I heard the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) say, “Those who fight me during my time and fight me during the time of my family will be resurrected with Dajjal.

My family is like the ark of Nuh; those who board it will survive, and those who stay behind will drown. My family is like the door of Hetta; those who enter from this door will be saved, and those who do not will perish.”

(Ref: Bihar Al-Anwar 23:105. Amaali of Tousi 1:59, 2:75,96,127,343)

No comments:

Post a Comment