Monday 1 April 2013

The Separator Of Right From Wrong


The knowledgeable scholar Abu Ali Hasan bin AbiJaafar Al-Tousi, narrated from his blessed father Abu Jaafar Mohammad bin Hasan Al-Tousi, from the scholar Abu Abdillah Mohammad bin Mohammad bin No’man, from Abu Bakr Mohammad bin Omar Al-Jo’aabi, from Abul Abbas Ahmad bin Mohammad bin Saeed, from Ahmad bin Yahya Al-Ewadi, from Isma’eel bin Abaan, from Fuz’ail bin Zubair, from Abu Abdillah servant of BaniHashim, from AbiSukheila, who said:

I went to Hajj with Salman Al-Faresi, and on the way we stopped in Rabatha where Abu Dhar Al-Ghefaari was in exile (by the order of Othman bin Affan).

Abu Dhar said to us, “There will be a dark conspiracy after my death, so hold on to two things: the Qur’an and our master, Ali bin Abi Taleb (a.s.).

I swear that I heard the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) say:
Ali (as) is the first one who believed in me and trusted me. He is the first one who will shake my hand on the Day of Judgement. He is SEDDIQ AL-AKBAR (the greatest truthful one), and he is the separator of right from wrong in this nation.

He is the leader of the believers, while wealth is the leader of the hypocrites.

(Ref: Bihar Al-Anwar 38:217. Amaali of Tousi 1:147,213.256. Amaali of Sadouq 172.inTawoos in Yaqeen 194-201)

No comments:

Post a Comment